Scuba Diving in Tenerife
People have been dreaming about the underwater World for hundreds of years, but the chance of true unity with it was brought to them in the 20th century by a man named Jacques Cousteau who invented scuba diving.
Since then, scuba diving has become increasingly popular all over the World.
That is why more and more people want to know the richness and beauty of this other World as:
- there is no other area of human activity that would be able to offer similar diversity as scuba diving;
- you will never make two identical dives, and the choice of opportunities ahead is unlimited;
- underwater, you can find adventure, peace, beauty, relaxation, adrenaline, friendship and challenge.
And don’t worry - despite all the appearances it is very easy to start a scuba diving path.
All you need is a bit of enthusiasm and you can join your scuba diving journey straight away!
Our Go-Dive Centre is located in the Port of San Miguel at the South of Tenerife. Tenerife is a beautiful island of "eternal spring", full of sun, clean air, blue sky and palm trees. The clear waters of the Atlantic, picturesque areas of the island, friendly and cheerful people will make you want to come back here all the time!
But that is not all! Tenerife offers a splendour underwater sensation for every scuba diving junkie in a variety editions depending of what you like. You can experience here:
- gorgeous rock formations,
- diving with rays, turtles or fish,
- cave rays in the form of the brain cave.